Sunday, November 30, 2008

PSO Zoe



And another week bites the dust. Another wonderful week here at RPI as a Phone Sex Operator. I noticed myself thinking about some of you guys who call on a regular basis. How much i enjoy talking to t you and being able to keep in touch with you regularly. I appreciate your trust in me as a confidant, lover, mom or what ever the roll maybe that I have in your life.


In keeping with my theme of introducing you to my fellow PSO's. I have one of our new PSO's to introduce you to. Her name is Zoe and she is hot to play with in the chat room. She is such a flirt ! I asked her how it is that she came to be a PSO? She said “ I've enjoyed modeling since I was a little girl. A few years ago, I started modeling with less on and found that I enjoyed the reactions I get from men and women of all ages when they see my photos or even just see me out. Some of those reactions had this affect on me that caused my imagination to go into overdrive and fantasies were everywhere in my head. So, after a lot of time and thought put into it, I decided that it would be a fun way to make some extra money sharing those fantasies with others. So far, I've encountered some really amazing and wonderful people who have become regular callers. And in the process, I've discovered that hearing about their fantasies really turns me on too.

Speaking of fantasy phonesex ... “What can a guy expect when he calls you Zoe?”. “Well, with someone who is new to me and very aggressive I can be a little shy at first. Once you warm me up though you can expect to talk to someone who's enthusiastic, creative, open, excepting, erotic, eager to please and who enjoys what she's doing. I can be your sweet little girl next door, your mistress, your wife, a seductive stranger, a giggly schoolgirl, or just about anything else you can dream up. Catch me if you can!


If you would like to know more about Zoe and what she can do for you click on her pic it will take you to her profile or join us in our Free Adult Chat

No comments: