Sunday, November 2, 2008

After all the Halloween parties.........



This last week has been a blast hanging out with the rest of the Bed Time Bunnies in our Free sex chat room. I got to talk to a few more new guys and am really getting to know just how to make each all special and exciting for my regular phone sex guys. I just love those guys I get to keep in touch with.

After the Halloween parties Friday night ( Sat Morning) I went in the room just to say hi and ended up staying the rest of the night. I had so much fun with the guys and the other girls. I have not had such a fun and exciting Halloween in a long time.

There are these two new girls in the chat room Dee and Taryn. Being a Granny or gilf sure has it advantage when it cums to getting to play with the hot young girls here. I just love young wet pussy all over my face. Just as much as I like young hard cock in my mouth. I'd love to an incest role play scene on the phone with you and Cherry, Dee or Taryn you'll cum like never before.. I know I do when I play with them*S* call us or cum visit with us in our Free Adult chat.




No comments: