Sunday, November 16, 2008

PSO Bad Girl Evie


Another great week as a PSO comes to and end. This one brought lots of opportunity to meet new guys as well as get to know some of the other girls here. One of the girl I got to talk with a bit more this week was Evie. She is a beautify girl and is a bit more subdued than the other girls but don't let that throw you off . She is into Kinky phone sex.

I asked her how she got into this line of work and she said that it only made sense to her. She said she lives alone (except for her animals) on her 5 acres. “ I don't have to leave my place and i don't have to wear much of anything. Both of which are pluses for me. The biggest plus it that I get to flirt with cool guys and cum often. My BF and I are having some issues in that area. Phone sex operator is the perfect job for me”.

Evie told me that her favorite part of being a phone sex operator was the sex and that if any of you guys are looking for a Submissive who is into MILF phone sex give Bad Girl Evie a call, she especially likes role playing : the cheating wife, mommy, teacher, sister in law and nothing is off limits.





No comments: