Sunday, November 9, 2008

Learning more and more


Another week here at RPI ends and another begins. I think i really am getting the hang of this. I have a blast in the chat room with all the kinky girls and guys. I have friends as well as co-workers. I'm even learning a lot from just talking to the other PSOs ( PhoneSex Operator ) and all these guys in our free Adult chat room. I am getting a great education on all the kins and fetishes. I am Dominant and even enjoy cbt . I also learned that it's true that Euro women do not shave, shower less often and have a much more relaxed view of sex and kinks in general.


I know I have along way to go before I am as good at Fetish phone sex as some of my sister PSOs., but learning is made easy and fun here at R.P.I so there is no question I will just keep getting better and better. I hope be introducing some of my friends/co-works with you over the next few weeks . I hope you enjoy them as much as I do.


For now, it's back to the chat room for me. Cum say hey. Better yet give me a call 1-888-474-6769



No comments: