Sunday, November 23, 2008

PSO Jill



    Just a few short weeks ago I made the decision to join the team of Phone Sex Operators here at RPI. I had no idea what an impact a career change could have on my life! I'm still learning the ropes. I appreciate all the guys who let me join their fantasies. I want to give a special shout out to those of you who do tickle calls with me. Even though i use my jaws in a much different way when we play my mouth oral skill still cum into play ;)

This week I want to introduce you to one of my newest friends here at RPI Jill. I want to share with you what she told me when i asked her how she came to be a PSO.....


    “One night after a couple of glasses of wine, my husband and I decided to go into some adult chat rooms to look around and play a little bit. I had never been in a chat room before and we were both overwhelmed by the amount of guys that were messaging me, asking if I liked to play on the phone. Well, like I said, we had had a few drinks and thought "what the hell?" I got the phone number of a guy who sounded pretty hot and gave him a call. We had a GREAT time on the phone and my husband got so turned on watching me play with my pussy while I talked nasty to a complete stranger that we both came soooo hard! The guy on the phone was pretty cool too and he said he enjoyed playing with me. After a few months of talking to the same guy over the phone, he mentioned to me that I should be doing this for a living - LOL. Well, I was in a job that wasn't NEAR as much fun as I was having on the phone, so I began searching for phone sex services that were hiring operators and lo and behold, a Horny Housewife was born!!!! I LOVE phone sex and I love the fact that I can talk nasty with so many guys and have such fun doing it.

    Jill is very new here at RPI, you may not have had a chance to call her. When you do call she says this about what you have to look forward to ... “When a guy calls me he can look forward to a very intimate, discreet and erotic phone conversation with a mature, intelligent woman. I love to take a few minutes to get to know his likes and dislikes so that I can give him the absolute best call imaginable. I have a very vivid imagination and I like to get as nasty as he wants it. I don't mind sharing some of my personal stories either. I treat each of my callers to a professional and intense phone sex session - catering to THEIR wants and needs.


    If you would like to know more about Jill and what she can do for you click on her pic it will take you to her blog or join us in our Free Adult Chat

No comments: