Friday, January 30, 2009

We were smokin in the Men's room

I was pumping gas in one of those nothing but a gas station towns along the interstate. I could hear his bike long before I could see him. I could not help but stare as he rolled up on his big Harley to the pump directly across from me. His bike was beautiful and he was .. well he was the hottest thing on 2 or 4 wheels i' seen in very long time. I have always had a thing for the bad boy types. He was no exception. I know he was watching me from behind those mirrored sun glasses. I went out of my way to bend over my car checking this and that ( and giving him a nice little peep show.). I know he was watching because the front of his pants was getting a nice sized bulge in them. He took off his shades we exchanged glances. We finished pumping gas at the same time and walked up to the little curio shop to pay for the gas. The tall dark Biker asked the clerk if there was a wash room customers could use. The cashier pointed it out to him. He looked down at me and winked. As he walked away toward the mens room he motioned for me to follow, at first I thought he wanted to introduces himself. I caught up with him just as he opened the mens room door. He quickly wrapped his arm around my waist, kissing me deep and hard as he moved me into the dark little room. I creamed my jeans right there. There was no resisting on my part. I was game for anything !

Call me and find out what happened after he closed and locked the door in this great phone sex role play.

Cum chat with me and my friends in our free phone sex chat room. Call me for your kinky phone sex fantasies.


No comments: