Tuesday, January 20, 2009

I needed to teach her that my sons cock was mine


One night I heard some noises coming from my sons room. I walked down the hall and stood outside his bedroom door. I hear the bed squeaking and moaning... I guess my son thought I was a heavy sleeper. I flung open the door and through on the light . The they were in his bed scrambling to cover themselves. It was he and his girlfriend she was still underneath him when i asked him what in the world he thought he was doing. Dumb question I know but I could not say what I was really thinking which was damn he is so hot! I knew right then and there I needed to teach her that my sons cock was mine and she could only have it if I approved of her I made her get out of my sons bed and stand on the other side of th room so she would have a good view. I had her watch as my son service me.. First she watched him .

I'm a phone sex slut who also enjoys


Extreme phone sex
Age play phone sex
Family fun
Mommy Phone sex
Blow Job phone sex and much more.

Cum join me in our free Adult Chat Room

No comments: