Thursday, October 2, 2008

What can I temp you with today?


Hello * S * My name is Trixi and I am a temptress. What can I temp you with today?


At 56 I'm an experienced lover and cock sucker who can't get enough of either. I would love to be your cum sucking whore. Experience the difference older sluts can make. I have no limits, make no judgments and nothing is taboo. I am energetic, creative and into all types of kinky play. The excitement of venturing into forbidden territory gets me wet.


As Mommy I take good care of my boy. Mommy knows what you like and how to tempt you, even though it is you who has tempted me with your strong young body. I cant wait to get you alone. Speaking of tempting....my sons friends are at the top of the list. You will never guess what i caught his best friend doing in my bathroom the other day!


Call this GILF. We'll have a ball together.



TemptingTrixi@ aim.com

Tempting_Trixi@ yahoo.com


No comments: