Thursday, October 16, 2008

The best of friends and the hottest of fuck buddies.







Talk about Hot Phone Sex...Check these fuck buddies out!

I remember watching her as she moved into the apartment complex . Her apartment was only 3 doors down from me. I' moved here right after my divorce. As I watched her carrying boxes I recall thinking what a beautiful young woman she was .. long blond hair and fantastic figure. Even I was turned on by that. I made it a point to bake some fresh bread to take over to her as a welcome to the “neighborhood “ offering. That's when it started.....


She had had just gotten out of the shower when she answered the door. Her hair was wet and she still had droplets of water running down her legs.. her left hand she was trying to hold her robe closed. It seamed that once she saw that is was a female at the door she relaxed quite a bit. Dropping her hand from the robe, letting it fall open slightly. OMG ! I thought to myself..her tits are as beautiful as the rest of her. They were perky and firm and begging to be touched.


I stopped myself. What was I thinking?? Where are these strange thoughts cumming from? The thought of being with another woman had crossed my mind a few time but never lasted long. Now, here I am face to face with a half naked beautiful woman. Instinctively I moved closer to her and to my surprise she toward over me slightly. My had on her soft firm breast before I knew what I was doing . She reciprocated with a long passionate kiss. We must have spent hours eating each others dripping pussy's..Each others juices running down our mouths. Our mouths entwined. WE could taste each other as we kissed. I had never been so turned on in my life as when Faith took out what she called a strap on and fucked me hard and deep, giving me what I haven't had since I separated from my husband.. It was one of the best fuck's I ever experienced from the opposite sex. I just kept cumming and cumming.

From that point on Faith and I became the best of friends and the hottest of fuck buddies.


No comments: