Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Set Up 4 Role Play Phone Sex

You will usually find me available on Aim and Yahoo instant messenger. It's great to use instant messages to set up a kinky phone sex call. Tim and I did :

Tim: Hi ! I want to do phone sex call with you. It would be a role play scenario. You would play the role of an undercover spy....with a really bitchy attitude....but you get captured....and brutally interrogated.... Sound good ?

Trixi: Oh how kinky ! I love it !

Tim: your interrogator.....a nasty girl named Samantha....has you put in restraints

Trixi: mmmm bondage

Tim: cool....you wont be gagged though. She will torture you ....but you don't give her any information.......so she puts you in a torture device

Trixi: is it gonna be a 2 girl call ?

Tim: yes it will the other can do Samantha's speaking role

Tim: ok....and you can act like a total bitch ?.....although you will get scared....

Trixi: oh hell yes!


Instant message me. Tell me what you have in mind for our kinky phone sex call.

Tempting_Trixi @yahoo.com

Talk2Trixi@aol.com

No comments: