Monday, September 7, 2009

Cum dripping from my lips, i wished him a good night.

My son and his best friend Mark stayed the night here last night. They had been hunting and he was too tired to drive home. I watched TV in bed for a bit after the boys went to sleep. I heard an odd noise and went to investigate. I remembered the boys were staying the night but the noise sounded like it was coming from the direction of my bathroom. I thought to myself the boy's are right next to the guest bathroom surely they …. OMG ! I opened my bathroom door . Mark swung around dick still in hand , still stroking his stiffy just beating away only to see me, his best friends mom . Mark looked dumb stuck like a deer in head lights standing there, dick in hand. His eyes didn't meet mine.. he was staring at my tits. I looked down, the word “robe” flashed though my mind... I had forgotten to put one on. There I stood holding the bathroom door open wearing only a black silken night gown and nothing els. Mark started to put his dick away but I stopped him and sat down on the toilet . I wrapped my fingers around his dick and started stroking it and fondling his balls. My nightgown was wide open, I know he could see my pussy was dripping wet and my nipples were hard. I started to lower my head and took the head of his cock in my mouth, sucking on it gently licking kissing it. It was not long before I felt his balls tighten. He leaned down starting to say something but I pushed him back and started to massage his balls. Damn could that boy cum ! He filled my mouth with cum, I swallowed a couple of mouth fulls but I had to pull his my cock out of my mouth and he spilled the rest on my face and tits. I smiled, cum dripping from my lips, and wished him a good night.

For age play phone sex, cum sucking phone sex or mature phone sex I'm your gal. 1 888 704 6848. Don't forget to visit all us phone sex girls in the free sex chat room.


No comments: