Friday, March 6, 2009

I was showing him just another home

He thought I was showing him just another home that was for sale after all, I am his real estate agent . Once in the house I offered to get him some coffee or water the owner had left for us. He asked for and I brought him coffee. I did manage to slip a little something into it prior to handing it to him. He said he felt a little woozy. I suggested he sit on the couch for a moment. Little did he know I had a gag and blindfold hidden in it and that it was my house. He passed out just long enough for me to gag and blindfold him. While he was still groggy I lead him into my “special play room “. It is stocked full of all kinds of toy, vibrators, butt plugs, whips and chains, paddles and nipple clamps. I even have a spanking bench, gyno table and sex swing in there ! As his head cleared he realized he was in wrist and ankle restraints. By the time he was fully awake he was struggling against those restraints. He was in the sex swing ready to be played with.... I was sure to enjoy myself *Evil Grin *

I so enjoy being a phone sex girls. I get to be a part of all kinds of phone sex fantasies and role plays. Cum get to know me and all the phone sex girls in our free phone sex chat room.



No comments: